Naruto : Ninja Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto : Ninja Warriors

Make your very own custom ninja, protect your village, or leave it to become a rogue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renjiro Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Stats
Health:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue540/540Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (540/540)
Chakra:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue660/660Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (660/660)
Energy:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)

Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty
PostSubject: Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History   Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Renjiro himself was rather tired but very allert. the day was slightly breezy and moist. Renjiro over teh past 4 years has been reading through all teh hyuuga clan preious history scrolls and testerments of all recorded hyuuga clan members. He always seem to come to a full stop when it came to the 8 generations ago where the information gets extremely vague and very inconsistant. saying something about a temple in the hidden leaf which just made no sense as anyone in teh hidden leaf can tell you there isnt a temple in the hidden leaf. Renjiro wanted to learn more and maybe further his knowledge into his clan and hopefully increasing his power while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lark
ANBU
ANBU
Lark

Ninja Stats
Health:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue360/360Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)
Chakra:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue540/540Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (540/540)
Energy:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue700/700Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History   Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Lark on his seach for the Oodama Byakugan in the temple lark saw his Cousin Renjiro who was an Akatsuki member. "So Renjiro what are you up to?" said lark looking at his Cousin Renjiro " I have not seen you Since you turned to the Akatsuki" said lark.
Back to top Go down
http://narutosbestrp.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Renjiro Hyuuga
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue660/660Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (660/660)
Energy:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue1600/1600Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (1600/1600)

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History   Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:33 am

"Hmm yer, Wel id suggest you run away before my patience runs out. I havent killed you yet in favour of family ties and of old times sake".
Back to top Go down
Lark
ANBU
ANBU
Lark

Ninja Stats
Health:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue360/360Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (360/360)
Chakra:
Energy:
Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Left_bar_bleue700/700Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History   Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 am

"well when we were younger i looked out for you while you looked out for me, this would be ideotic if we fight".
Back to top Go down
http://narutosbestrp.forumsmotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History   Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renjiro Hyuuga - his search for History
Page 1 of 1