Naruto : Ninja Warriors

Make your very own custom ninja, protect your village, or leave it to become a rogue.
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Requesting a Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ba
Genin
Genin


Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-09-22

Ninja Stats
Health:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue120/120Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Chakra:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue80/80Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Energy:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue240/240Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Requesting a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Requesting a Mission   Requesting a Mission Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 5:54 pm

Ba slowly strode through the long hallway of the hokages building. He barely lifted his feet of the red carpes as she sufled forward towards the hokages office, causing a rubbing sound to slightly echo between the tall wooden walls as he moved closer and closer to his destination. Ba held his hand in front of his mouth as he yawned. He was, as always, incredibly tired. Odd, as his eyes stood wide open and his body was buzzing because of all the caffe´ne it was stuffed with. Ba finished yawned and moved his hand away from his mouth and reached for the set of bottles on the back of his belt. His hand slowly stroked over one of the bottles with hot coffee, after which it returned to its regular position: hanging next to his body. His last cup of coffee had been, what was it now, 20 minutes ago? Ba grinned satisfied. He was sure glad he always carried around a small supply of that hot stuf. Still grinning of satisfaction, the young genin reached the large door after which he knew the hokage sat behind his desk, sorting out documents. He took, what appeared to be, more of a yawn the a deep breath and knocked on the door. *knock knock*. The knocking of the hard, large wooden door echoed through the large hallway, just like Bas footsteps did just a moment ago. He heard nothing, but awaited the hokages response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Josh Uchiha

Posts : 126
Join date : 2008-09-13

Ninja Stats
Health:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue600/600Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue720/720Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (720/720)
Energy:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Requesting a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mission   Requesting a Mission Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Josh was just doing his normal day, sorting through paperwork and approving passports. The sun gleamed through the window lighting the room brightly. He listened to the satisfying sound of bustling villagers, and the tweeting of the birds for a brief minute before hearing a rather loud knock on the door.

He smelled what he thought to be coffee. "Come in." Josh said, still sitting at his desk. When the young Genin walked in Josh knew why he had smelled coffee. "So what do you need?" he asked, in a polite and kind voice, that was sort of low but still a bit more loud than monotone, which showed that Josh wasn't complete bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjawarriors.forumotion.com
Ba
Genin
Genin


Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-09-22

Ninja Stats
Health:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue120/120Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Chakra:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue80/80Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Energy:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue240/240Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Requesting a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mission   Requesting a Mission Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 am

Ba closed the large wooden door behind him, but without getting his eyes of the hokage. The large "clunk" that confirmed the wooden door had slammed shut was his signal to start talking. "Morning Hokage", he said as he slowly crept a bit closer to the desk, leaving behind footprints on the red carpet. When he reached a good distance, a polite distance away from the desk but still close enough to have a proper conversation, he stood still, placed his hands on his back, and continued. "I'll just get straight to the point. I'm kind of short of cash, and was wondering if you had a mission in mind for a shinobi like me. It doesnt have to be anything posh. In fact, anything should do, as long as my little friend here fills up a little bit", he said with a gentle and satisfied smile as he gently patted the pouch on his leg where he kept his wallet. He looked at the hokage, and he looked at the massive amount of paperwork everywhere in the room. Ba doubted there wasent a good mission for him around here somewhere. With good expectations, Ba waited the hokages answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Josh Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Josh Uchiha

Posts : 126
Join date : 2008-09-13

Ninja Stats
Health:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue600/600Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue720/720Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (720/720)
Energy:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

Requesting a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mission   Requesting a Mission Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:34 pm

"I suspected that was what you wanted." he said, smiling and pulling out a large folder full of files. The folder was labeled D. "This seems good..." he said, pulling out a rectangular piece of paper. He skimmed through it and at the bottom it had the payout which was a very wealthy sum, of about 800 Ryo.

"This is the best I can get you, since your still only a Genin, and have no team" he said, handing the paper to the Genin. "You will be painting the inside of the client's house." he then sat back. "After your done, come back to meet me for your pay." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ninjawarriors.forumotion.com
Ba
Genin
Genin


Posts : 4
Join date : 2008-09-22

Ninja Stats
Health:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue120/120Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)
Chakra:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue80/80Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Energy:
Requesting a Mission Left_bar_bleue240/240Requesting a Mission Empty_bar_bleue  (240/240)

Requesting a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mission   Requesting a Mission Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Ba took the piece op paper smiling. As he held it in front of him and started to skim it with his large, caffe´ne whirring eyes, she smile became even wider as he concluded it was an exelent mission to be doing. "Exelent, this should do", he said on a gentle and satisfied tone as he tucked the piece of paper in one of the pouches strapped to his leg. Having done this, he turned around and strode back to the large door. He placed his hand on the doorknob, ready to open the large wooden gate whenever he wanted to. Instead, he turned around for a second and nodded at the hokage. "Thanks Kage", he muttered, after which he inmediatly turned around again and opened the door. Extreamly calm for someone as addict to coffee as he was he stepped into the large hallway and closed the wooden door behind him. He took his time to look around, crack his knuckles, and wiggle his left head and right a bit to looses up his muscles. After this mini-warming up, he slowly started moving again, making his way towards the adress given in the mission form. Yet another boring mission, but what had to be done, had to be done.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




Requesting a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting a Mission   Requesting a Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Requesting a Mission
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» RMXP- Mission Arrow
» Tom Cruise
» Requesting a PGSM Usagi and Mamoru avi
» 1999 Secret Mission to Spy Island - Timeless Collection

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto : Ninja Warriors :: The 5 Great Nations :: Konohagakure :: Hokage's Office-
Jump to: