Naruto : Ninja Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto : Ninja Warriors

Make your very own custom ninja, protect your village, or leave it to become a rogue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My fight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucky
Kazekage
lucky

Ninja Stats
Health:
My fight Left_bar_bleue560/560My fight Empty_bar_bleue  (560/560)
Chakra:
My fight Left_bar_bleue680/680My fight Empty_bar_bleue  (680/680)
Energy:
My fight Left_bar_bleue1800/1800My fight Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)

My fight Empty
PostSubject: My fight   My fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:59 pm

lucky apears on the outside of the village in a poof of sand and walks into the village, knowing were to go, he walks into the hospital and goes up to the kazekage's room and walks in pulling a kunia out and killing the gaurds still wereing his mask and he gets ready to kill the kazekage
Back to top Go down
Josh Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Josh Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Health:
My fight Left_bar_bleue600/600My fight Empty_bar_bleue  (600/600)
Chakra:
My fight Left_bar_bleue720/720My fight Empty_bar_bleue  (720/720)
Energy:
My fight Left_bar_bleue2000/2000My fight Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)

My fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fight   My fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:07 pm

The kazekage coughs as he looks up to see an obvious Konoha ANBU. Maruki flashes with a sudden blur of speed, and appeared a few feet away from Lucky. "I don't know what you want, but you won't get it!" he shouted, in sort of sickly voice. Sand began to envelope his skin as he now looked more like a monster than a human. He then lunged his arm toward Lucky as it swirled into a sand drill, twisting immensly, and with enough power to rip through concrete.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriors.forumotion.com
lucky
Kazekage
lucky

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

My fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fight   My fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:14 pm

lucky smirks as water forms up to form a hard shield as it's density canges to that of titanium "This is my ultimate defense" he says as water begins to surround him and he takes a single steps a it become water beneath his feet and they're outside and lucky's standing on his demon "My illusion is quite praticed, huh" he says as tiny water senbon with the density of titanium shoot at the old kage
Back to top Go down
Josh Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Josh Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

My fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fight   My fight Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 pm

The kazekage smirked, for in this form his medical condition didn't matter. He resembled that of the one tailed bijuu, but merely a mini form. Sand shot up as a defense, as the senbons shot half way through it before dropping to the ground. "Heh, puny Konoha ninja! Die!' he shouted as sand rose from the ground and began to wrap around Lucky tightly.
((This won't use the chakra etc system, since it's an NPC match and all. Also, please post your jutsus at the bottom of each of your posts.))
Back to top Go down
lucky
Kazekage
lucky

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

My fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fight   My fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:08 pm

lucky smirks as the sand begins to drop away as lucky's chakra begin to grow and grow until it i five feet aboveree his head "This should get rid of your worthless sand" he smirks as his demon begins to churn and takes the form of a snakes as lucky makes handsigns and water starts to bubble up from the ground and it starts to rise high above their head sa lucky's demon becomes nothing but two blue eys, and lucky smirks as he walks "Only I can breath under here" he says as the eys start to jet straight towards the kazekage as it waraps around the old man tha was covered i mud from the wet sand

Name: high tide jutsu
Element: water
Description: lucky is the only ninja that can use this jutsu, it is a product of his demon. lucky makes the proper hand signs and water starts to come out from the ground, and within five seconds, water can be about 30 feet high, and it can be countain around one person, or around a whole village, only lucky is able to breath under this water
Back to top Go down
Josh Uchiha
Hokage
Hokage
Josh Uchiha

Ninja Stats
Health:
Chakra:
Energy:

My fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fight   My fight Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:14 pm

The kazekage couldn't believe he was being defeated so quickly. It was impossible, and he had a few more tricks up his sleeves. Bubbles erupted from his mouth as he opened it but instead of trying to inhale, he exhaled a huge blast of air that was like a jet through the water. The air then ignited into flaming hot fire almost instantly dissolving the water and leaving the kazekage face first on the ground, soaked from head to toe. "I'm not going to be killed by the likes of you..." the old man said, pulling out a kunai from his pouch, he then acted like he was about to throw it, but instead slit his own throat, killing himself. There was nothing but blood splattered from his neck, and the remains of the dead kazekage's corpse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: My fight   My fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My fight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto : Ninja Warriors :: The 5 Great Nations :: Sunagakure-
Jump to: